Friday, January 13, 2017

THANK YOU SAN DIEGO HOME & GARDEN MAGAZINE

For honoring me as one of your Ten 2017 "STARS OF SAN DIEGO".

I am also extremely grateful to long time SDH&G Magazine senior editor Phyllis Van Doren for coming out of blissful retirement (just this one more time) to conduct such a thorough interview and to skillfully encapsulate my 67 years of life and art into one page.




                                                 
                                                     


                                   

1 comment:

Abiya Carol said...

Truely a very good article on how to handle the future technology. After reading your post,thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel happy about and I love learning more about this topic.keep sharing your information regularly for my future reference

AWS Training in Chennai

SEO Training in Chennai